Find eyeglasses that not only allow you to see clearly but also suit your style. Park Eye Center carries one of the largest selection of frames in the area. No matter if you are looking for stylish and trendy or glasses that are hard to damage (but still attractive), we will help you find your perfect look at competitive prices. We also carry a wide selection of children’s frames.
We strive to know our patients’ tastes and visual needs:
- Hi-Index Lenses: Thinner and lighter lenses that are perfect for both nearsighted and farsighted people.
- Polarized Lenses: Sunglass lenses that eliminate blind spots and glare.
- Varilux® Lenses
- Transitions Lenses: Lenses with a self-adjusting tint
- Aspheric Lenses: Also flatter and lighter, these lenses eliminate eye magnification
- Crizal® anti-reflective lenses
- Glasses designed for computer users
Visit Us to Check Out Our Variety of Frames in Our Showroom!
Different Brands of Eyeglass Frames
Schedule an Appointment Today!
Routine eye appointments are the easiest and best way to keep your eyes healthy and to maintain clear vision. It is recommended that you have an eye examination every 12 to 24 months, based on your age and health. If it has been longer than two years since your last eye exam, or you are experiencing changes in your vision, please schedule an appointment now. You only have one set of eyes and we want to take care of them.